Greetings! You’re in the right place if you need an order to get a Covid test done in the Roaring Fork Valley. Here are some things for you to be aware of:
- The test will be ordered at Valley View Hospital.
- It will be for the PCR test (from the nasopharynx) that Valley View sends to the Children’s Hospital lab.
- If you do the lab in the morning, the results are available in 2 business days.
- You will be billed separately by Valley View for the lab test. See https://www.vvh.org/covid-19-updates/testing/ for more information about their charges.
- Global Go Care charges $50 to order the test. You will register and pay below. You can do this when you’re ready to have the order sent. If you do this in advance of having the lab done, send an email when you have gone for the lab test, so we know to look for the results.
- After you register, you will receive a laboratory order which will also be sent to the VVH lab.
- Call the lab before you arrive at (970) 384-7632 .
- You’ll receive your results by email as soon as they are available. If you haven’t received your results by the end of three business days, please email on the morning of the 4th day.